Candidates should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or health related discipline.
- At least 2 years professional working experience with children.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Be comfortable working with sick children in a hospital setting.
Play Leaders organise daily play, art and craft activities in the hospital
playroom or at the child’s bedside.
Please, download and fill Application Form in English, save and send
back to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Click here for Play Leader Job Description